Tuesday, 5 June 2007

We seem to be experiencing database problems

#78 Go in a floatation tank
Cool, I've found one which is reasonably local. I've wanted to do one of these for ages, ever since I saw it offered in Hamilton. I wanted to buy a few sessions for my sister but the person I spoke to said that the flotation tank was a very intense experience and it possibly wasn't the best for a 15 year old. (Plus it was real expensive.) This is on a cost par with an hour massage...now the only question is do I go for the single session or the three?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, look at you with the photos!! Well done. Looking forward to taste testing soon.

Was sure that I remembered you doing a flotation 'experience' in Hamilton years ago?

Anonymous said...

Nope, just the wanting and talking about it probably.

There certainly won't be any photos associated with that experience.