Monday, 11 June 2007

clean green air

#72 Spend a whole day in p.j.s.
I did this one on Sunday since I wasn't going into Devonport. You know, I thought it would be more fun than it was. Maybe it was because it was wet and windy outside (finally! Welcome winter!) or maybe it's that I was lying on the couch watching DVDs and reading which is what I do on the weekend normally. It was kinda fun padding around in slippers all snug and warm. Nothing special though. The only funny thing about the day was that I didn't eat properly - had corn fritters from the Edmonds for brekky (yum, needed more corn though - I only had a little can and it needed a big one), cheese on toast for lunch and a couple poached eggs on toast for dinner. Plus LOTS of cups of tea and slices of chocolate nut slice and afghans. I'm not really a biscuit eater normally so this is havnig a really detrimental effect!

No comments: