Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Top rated show

#35 Cook through the Edmonds cookbook
Made Apple crumble for pudding last night. I tweaked the recipe a bit to a serving for two rather than six. Boyfriend liked it, I wasn't so fussed. I think the like/not like thing is more to do with who cooks that anything else. If I cook he loves it; if he cooks I love it. He made a delicious omelet last night full of herbs he's been growing and fresh veges. Yum!

In other news, I've been putting actions into my diary for the future e.g. #36 Spend a night on Tiritiri Matangi Island - August - "book cabin". This way I feel as if I'm making progress on things without trying to cram them all into the first six months of this thing. Seems to be working. I'm not so concerned about the ones that I've got actions for since I know they are taken care of...or will be taken care of in the future. The idea for this has come fon "Getting things done" by David Allen which I am STILL trying to get through. (Main problem is that I'm also reading a G author book becuase I wasnt to finish a H author book that I'd started and then realised the author started with H so I should wait until I've finished the G author.)

LoM wants to go shopping for some new clothes. I'm hoping that she will let me come with so I can #99 Go shopping for a day and don't buy anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUBTLE!!!