Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Hard day's night

#54 Write a book for my niece
Next installment is up. There was a bit of confusion - I thought the comment would come through on the TFAW_you _choose blog but they've come through on the other one. Plus I had done something weird with the comments so TFAW had to use another aunties sign up and then get her own. Oh well. She may as well become computer literate now right? I'm not that crash hot as an author - I've just noticed two continuity errors in two posts. Dearie me. I've made it trickier by setting a limit of 300 words for each story post. 300 words exactly as Word counts it. It's harder than it sounds. I've just spent an hour trying to delete 9 words while stuffing in the whole end arc!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last update 20 June?!?!?!?!?
Come on daily irks!

Anonymous said...

I know! So much for posting every three days! I thought I'd written something on Friday but obviously it was a figment.