Wednesday, 6 June 2007

This is your last spoiler warning

Ive made things on the list that are still to be done bold, things in progress italic'ed and complete ones normal font. I think this will help me choose which ones to do next.

I'm going into work late tomorrow so I might have time to do this one #88 Watch the sunrise from the beach (bugger, actually it's more difficult to track down a particular task with the bolding.) I love starting early. I might start in the dark but at least there's an hour or two in the afternoon when it's light. That could of course be because the weather has been dry and not very windy for the last few months. I can't believe it's only about a fortnight until the shortest day of the year.

Walked home from work so there's another 5km off #97 'Run' from home to my home town. I know it's not technically totally running but I need new shoes before that happens. AND to remember to take my inhaler.

Been doing some research into #36
Spend a night on Tiritiri Matangi Island...have I blogged this before? It feels like it...

#54 Write a book for my niece
Here are the details
What are the names of the characters? Alane; Kery; Mia; Sera Princess; Puse (not entirely sure how this last one is supposed to be prounounced...)
Where are they going? Mall; Beach; Home
What are they doing? Playing; Sleeping; Shopping (at the mall?); Swimming; Relaxing; Reading; Looking; Eating
What animals do they encounter? Cat; Dog; Rabbit

#43 See a performance that doesn't include anyone I know
This is going to be
King Lear at the ASB theatre with LoM and G. Should be fun.

I've offered to meet LoM for brekky (which is one of her 101/1001). Maybe she will join me on #51 Visit North Shore
literary locations on the day. Not all of them of course but it MUST include Mr Sargeson's house. I'm not sure if it's open after the road works yet. It should be possible to get in a Devonport walk before hiving off to some of the North Shore ARC parks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is G??? Signed LoM!