Friday, 8 June 2007

It's raining it's pouring

# 92 Comment on blogs if I have something nice to say
I'm going to mark this one off. I've been commenting fairly regularly on blogs I've been reading and the whole motive behind this one was to start commenting and interacting. I'm much more confident about doing this now so feel it can be marked off.
One of the blog authors posted about the weirdness of friends in an online environment and how she has people who ask to be her 'friend' even though she has no idea who they are. I guess it's like people in NZ calling actors by their screen name (Claire from Shorty, I'm talking about you!) and feeling as though they know everything about them. I don't think I've commented on her blog even though it is one I check everyday. (It's a blog for work but is well written and fun to read.) Now I'm not sure that I will.
Of course this doesn't mean I'm can stop commenting on other blogs!

No comments: