Tuesday, 1 May 2007

On a whim

Update #13 - plus 15km. I've decided to cycle the length of State Highway one. It's more achievable than around New Zealand. All it would take is one bad week and then suddenly I'd have to try and fit in a 100km ride on top of the normal 15km-a-day cycle. For a good read on cycling in New Zealand try "Long Cloud Ride" by Josie Dew. I've read all her other books (at least, I think I've read them all...) and she has a unique way of looking at the world. I guess you have to when you're cycling alone through foreign countries. :)

Update #93 - watch
Dark Angel on DVD. I'm getting it from the library and the first discs from Season one have started coming through. Unfortunately it's discs 4,5,6 and not 1,2,3. 1 is on it's way, 2 is out and god only knows what's happening with 3. On it's way soon hopefully.

I've started '#50 Don't wear black to work for a week' by mistake really. Yesterday I wore brown and blue, today brown and red. Tomorrow I'm going to wear brown and pink. Tomorow I'll also be doing some washing.

Um, what else? Well, my friend has finally finished her list which has a number of very cool, challenging, exciting things on it. I'd link, but she's made it invitees only (so I'm hoping I'm going to get an invite!) BUT one of the things on her list (I think) is to plant a tree on her birthday which is this Saturday. I've suggested we sneak the list and plant it on Sunday at one of the Auckland Regional Parks -
Tawharanui ( #7 Visit all Auckland Regional Parks.) I have a HUGE vehicle bill coming up so I can only give her time as a present. Isn't that all anyone wants though?

No comments: