Monday, 28 May 2007

bip bip bip

#73 Have a regular nap on the weekend
Had a nap on sunday but really only because I had too much to drink on Saturday night (sunday morning!) and not enough food. I'm sure I'm too old for that kind of carry on.

#54 Write a book for my niece
I've decided that this will be a pick a path style book so that she gets to have some control over it. She has already chosen some names, activities, places and modes of transportation which I will use. In order to prove that I'm not cheating ("It doesn't matter which decision she makes, the story will go the same way") I'm going to create another blog where the installments will be listed along with the consequences of the decisions. She did this when she was over for dinner unexpectedly last week. Then we saw them again on Saturday thus putting me ahead in the #40 share a meal with friends or family every two months stakes. (Well, not really because it doesn't count if I stuff them all into a month!)

No comments: