Tuesday, 15 May 2007

Don't cry for me. Argentina

#39 Complete a '26 things' Flickr challenge. Took the first step today and signed up for a Flickr account today. Since I've only got a camera phone it's going to be pretty interesting to see how it all comes out.

#25 Live eco-smart - recycling etc. From No Impact Man I've found Crunchy Chicken who looks like a fairly eco smart kinda gal. She is running Low Impact Week in June. This is a list of stuff you can do - she has other posts. I've a bit gutted to find out that using a dishwasher is more eco friendly than washing by hand. Course it would mean more if we actually had a dishwasher...

That's about it. I've been reading off the lists *shock!* *horror!* and getting a bit agitated because it's taking longer than a couple days to finish.

God, this feels like work. Lots of projects at the starting point or half-way through but nothing I can point to and say 'It's finished.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CrunchyChicken and the MonkeyCup are disturbing. Couldn't bring myself to read further once I got the basic grasp of things....!

As for feeling like not moving forward....I know the feeling. Lots of plans and parts of things but not much being finished.....