Monday, 13 August 2007

Those are the house rules punk

Piccies from Mt Atuanui


At the start of the tramp. Here's all of us together. Apart from me - I was taking a photo. Oh, and Suzy (from Forest and Bird, Kaipara) who had taken the previous photo . Oh and the other girl who'd run out to take a photo too.





Tramping through the forest. this mus have been on teh way back because the sun is out. It was pretty cool listening to the wind rushing through the trees on the way up but it did get a bit chilly.





A tiny hooded orchid. Unfortunately I can't often see what I'm taking a photo of until I upload it so I take them and hope for the best. It's the fuzzy green thing in the front. You can't tell but it looks a bit like a cobra hood with black stripes down the back and two little chinese dragon whiskers out the side. I'll try to do something with the other picture of the orchid and post it tomorrow.



You can just see LoM in the distance snapping me as I was snapping her.






The black specks in shadow in the foreground are the trampers. We're heading to the top of that ridge. I'm creeping slowly down trying to save my knees. No problems going up but going down? Freaking pain nightmare.

No comments: