Wednesday, 18 July 2007

An unexplainable discrepancy

#35 Cook through the Edmonds cookbook
I made such a delicious banana cake the other day that I even surprised myself.

#36 Spend a night on Tiritiri Matangi Island
Having a bit of trouble with this one - I'm not the only person who thinks that this is a great idea. The Saturdays are booked solid until 2009 which isn't open yet. Looks like I'll be taking a couple days off to go and stay.

#46 Assemble Civil Defence kit and #90 Get an emergency kit for the car
The weather has been doing some crazy things lately and I'm just lucky I haven't been caught out. It's made me more determined to sort these two. I have to get over the fact that the home kit doesn't need to be portable and that I will probably still have access to essentials like saucepans and coffee plungers. It will be a different story for the car kit...

Triplux is back in town. Welcome back! Now I'm not saying he's the ultimate 101/1001 but he certainly makes lists seem fun and interesting.

No comments: