Thursday, 1 November 2007

Who should control the family plantation

#46 Assemble Civil Defence kit
If I'd know how easy this was going to be then I've have done it a long time ago. It took two shopping trips to buy all the stuff I wanted for the box and it's done. (I haven't quite stuck to the list I made but I think there's enough food to feed us for three days.)

#90 Get an emergency kit for the car
It turns out that the Van kit I referred to in this post is actually on the list although I expect it should also include things like fire extinguisher and orange cones or something. Haven't started this one but perhaps with the success of #46 under my belt...
#6 Write a novel
First day of Nanowrimo today and I've discovered that I should have done all the plotting and character development before today. Dash-it. Can character outlines count towards the 50,000?

No comments: