Sunday, 14 October 2007

Mother Teresa or a baby eater

#46 Assemble Civil Defence kit
Dammit. If only this had been sorted. Okay, if only I had got it sorted. Our water was off today for a while and now it's back the hot water cylinder is running murky water. (I just used extra soap.)
Here's a list of things that I will need (in the hopes that this will speed up the process cause I'll have a shopping list.)

18 litres of water (Plus 3 that I already have and some more for cooking, etc. That's a huge pile of 1.5 l bottles.)
3 large cans spaghetti
3 large cans baked beans
3 cans mince (or something)
3 packs uncle toby's rice pre-cooked
3 large cans peaches
3 small cans cat food
1 jar coffee
1 tube milk
Anti-bacterial handwash

I think I'm struggling with the fact that we'll be at home so we'll just eat what we've got. Or not. As the case may be. Plus, some of the other things will be at home.

Torch
Radio
Blankets
First Aid kit
Toilet paper
Rubbish bags

I also want to do a van kit.
Blanket
Towel
3 litres water
2 square meals
Running shoes
Rain jacket (old cycling one, bright yellow but need to be stuck together with duct tape...which can then go into the at home kit.)
Socks
Sticky tape
Toothpaste + Toothbrushes
Anti-bacterial handwash

I used to have one in the van all the time. Extrememly useful when I'd forgotten my towel for swimming!

No comments: