Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Just like a performing monkey

#69 Participate in Bookcrossing
I must say, it's very weird to leave a book wrapped in a plastic bag with a post-it on the front saying "FREE BOOK" at a bus stop and then walk past 30 mins later to not find it cause it's gone. There's a lot of rubbish on the BookCrossing site about abandoned books constituting litter. Obviously they don't feel that way cause dude, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. I agree. I hope that the book wasn't just thrown in the bin and that whoever picked it up will read the instructions and register the book on the site.

I left another one at a cafe. I think the waitress might pick it up.

I can see how this might get addictive.


But only if whoever finds the book registers it found!

No comments: