Monday, 9 November 2009

In fact, half the time my job is just to not corpse *

#35 Cook through the Edmonds cookbook
Well the Ladysmith cake was a great success today. A cinnamon base, rasperry jam, plain cake top with chopped nuts. Not too sweet, very moreish.
Next Monday I plan to make Cream Puffs. More on that later...


#40 share a meal with friends or family every two months
As I said I thought that I wuold be hard pressed to complete this one. However, even through the dark teatime of the soul last year I managed to keep this up. The last few months I think I've eaten with someone almost every week. I feel very lucky.

#70 Read the books I own but haven't read
Every time I finish one, I buy another one to add to the pile. *oops* Latest purchase "Not Safe For Work" by Emma Hart. It actually is (despite the torso/bra cover).
It made me think that I need to find somewhere/someone to practice my conversation skills with. There hasn't been much exploring of ideas going on. For some reason the cat isn't interested.


* @coupdemain's interview with Charlie McD and
David vH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where oh where are all the National Radio conversations?